Hot News for ICADL 2022
I. ICADL 2022 CONFERENCE ROOM MAP
II. Keynote speaker and The scheduled program are out now.
Check out the HOMEPAGE for more!
III. Registration deadline extension for ONLINE PARTICIPATION:
(The registration is only valid for online participation, the on-site application has expired)
Click here to register for ONLINE PARTICIPATION now: https://icadl.net/icadl2022/register.html
IV. VNU-LIC FREE BUS REGISTRATION FORM IS OUT NOW
Click here to register: https://icadl.net/icadl2022/freebus-registration.html
V. ICADL 2022 Questions and Answers
- Does the organizer have any vehicles to pick us up?
02 Pick-up points: at 08 AM (Hanoi Time)
- Lotte Hotel Hanoi: 48 Lieu Giai Street, Ba Dinh District, Hanoi, Vietnam
- Vietnam National Convention Center: 57 Pham Hung Street, Me Tri, Nam Tu Liem District, Hanoi, Vietnam
02 drop-off points: at 20:30 PM (Hanoi Time)
- Charmvit Grand Plaza Hanoi Hotel: 117 Tran Duy Hung Street, Trung Hoa, Cau Giay District, Hanoi, Vietnam
- Lotte Hotel Hanoi: 48 Lieu Giai Street, Ba Dinh District, Hanoi, Vietnam
- - Additionally, you can refer to the following methods.
- Can you suggest a hotel that is convenient for picking up and moving to the conference venue?
For the convenience of transportation, our pick-up point of VNU-LIC Free Buses will be at Lotte Hanoi Hotel - 48 Lieu Giai, Ba Dinh District, Hanoi and the Vietnam National Convention Center at Thang Long Boulevard, Nam Tu Liem district, Hanoi.
In fact, the distance from the city center to the conference venue is about 30km, we would like to provide you the seven most ideal hotels for your consideration below:
- If you need to stay in the city center:
- 1. Daewoo Hanoi Hotel- 360 Kim Ma Street, Ba Dinh District, Hanoi, Vietnam
- 2. Lotte Hanoi Hotel- 48 Lieu Giai, Ba Dinh District, Hanoi
- If you need to stay near the conference venue:
- 1. Xanh Villas Resort -Tien Xuan, Thach That, Hanoi
- 2. Asean Resort- No. 21A, Hoa Lac Market, Binh Yen, Thach That, Hanoi, Vietnam
- Participants must do visa application by themselves. LOCAL ORGANIZERS DON’T APPLY FOR VISAS FOR PARTICIPANTS.
Your passport information is only collected to submit to The Consulate so that they can verify the information before you enter Vietnam.
How do we get from the Noi Bai airport to the conference location?
To reach the conference destination, you can decide to call a taxi or use the bus line in the airport surrounding area.
Some of common taxi brands for reference:
Thu Do Taxi: +8424.38.333333
Group Taxi: +8418.104.22.168.53
Mai Linh Taxi: 1900.252.500
On the other hand, you also can call a taxi and then choose the bus line below to reach Hoa Lac:
- Taxi drop-off point at My Dinh Bus station, catching the 74 Bus Route to Hoa Lac.
- Taxi drop-off point on 1 Kim Ma, catching the 107 Bus Route to Hoa Lac
- For more details: https://icadl.net/icadl2022/transportation.html
Can I pay the registration fee at the registration reception on the first day of the conference?
You are allowed to pay a registration fee at the conference reception. However, register online via link https://icadl.net/icadl2022/register.html before the registration deadline: October 20, 2022
- List of hotels where I can check in that are close to the conference location?
We would like to provide you the seven most ideal hotels for your consideration below:
- Xanh Villas Resort -Tien Xuan, Thach That, Hanoi
- Asean Resort- No. 21A, Hoa Lac Market, Binh Yen, Thach That, Hanoi, Vietnam
- Crowne Plaza West Hanoi- 36 Le Duc Tho Street, Street, Nam Tu Liem, Hanoi
- Daewoo Hanoi Hotel- 360 Kim Ma Street, Ba Dinh District, Hanoi, Vietnam
- Lotte Hanoi Hotel- 48 Lieu Giai, Ba Dinh District, Hanoi
- Charmvit Hotel- 117 Tran Duy Hung, Cau Giay District, Hanoi
- JW Marriott Hanoi Hotel- No. 8 Do Duc Duc, Me Tri Ward, Nam Tu Liem District, Hanoi
For more details: https://icadl.net/icadl2022/hotel.html
- The location for ICADL 2022
Location: Vietnam National University Hanoi, Library and Digital Knowledge Center - Thach Hoa Commune, Thach That District, Hanoi, Vietnam.
- What channel can I contact to receive direct and fastest support?
You can get in touch with us via the following channels:
Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/748367886194122/
- Where can I see pictures of the conference venue?
For more information, please find: https://icadl.net/icadl2022/hotel.html
How can I get an invitation letter?
In order to get the invitation letter, please fill in the registration form https://icadl.net/icadl2022/register.html before the deadline: October 20th, 2022. After the verification process, we will send you an invitation letter via your email.
- What is the deadline to declare the registration form?
The deadline for conference registration is October 20th, 2022
Please fill in the registration form https://icadl.net/icadl2022/register.html before the deadline: October 20th, 2022.
I only attend AP-ICONFERENCE, how much is the registration fee?
It’s highly recommended for you that you should attend the three whole days because the registration fee stays unchanged for attending AP-iConference only.
- On-site international participants: 310 USD / person/ 3 days
- On-site domestic participants: 280 USD/ person/ 3 days
- On-site international and domestic students: 280 USD/ person/ 3 days
- Online participants: free on Zoom
Can we book the hotel by ourselves?
You can reserve your hotel room by yourself through online booking systems.
Additionally, we can assist you in reserving a lodging at the destination of your choice. Please contact email@example.com if you need assistance or have any queries, or join the facebook group for instant discussion: https://www.facebook.com/groups/748367886194122/
Can I be served a vegetarian diet at the conference?
The vegetarian diet is absolutely served at the conference.
- How do we move around the campus of Vietnam National University, Hanoi, Hoa Lac campus?
We will have electric cars for moving around the campus.
How do we attend the online conference?
You will receive the conference invitation link via email about 5 days before the conference begins. The Organizing Committee will continuously update more details about the online sessions in the near future. Please regularly follow the conference website for more information: https://icadl.net/icadl2022/index.html
VI. The registration form for International participants is out now.
Attendee and Author Information Registration Deadline: November 29, 2022
REGISTER NOW AT: https://icadl.net/icadl2022/register.html
VII. AP-iConference Call for Papers
The AP iConference which will be held on the 3rd day (December 2) of the 2022 ICADL, is still accepting papers for presentation for the following categories:
- a. Student Colloquium for Asia-Pacific Next Generation Researchers in the Information Field
- b. Seminar on Open Access Data Sharing Policies and Technologies
Details for the Call for Papers and Submission portals can be found here: https://icadl.net/icadl2022/APiConf.html
We look forward to receiving contributions from graduate students and young researchers.
VIII. Official email addresses:
Participants can get in touch with us at one of the two email addresses provided below so that we can respond to inquiries from conference participants promptly and accurately:
This email address responds to questions about the conference in general , particularly those pertaining to papers.
This email address responds to inquiries related to money transfer, participation fees, conference location, conference registration, invitation letter, travel, banquet.
IX. Official platform used for the online conference: ZOOM
X. Key conclusions in the meeting on July 20, 2022
ICADL 2022 Facebook group
Link Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/748367886194122/
Join in ICADL 2022 Group on Facebook for quicker and instant communication